My name is Miriam Lena, and I am 22 years old.
This website was created as a creative outlet to document the things I love. I enjoy photography, hair, travel and adventure, so that’s what this blog is all about. I share hair styles for fun braids I come up with, my passion for photography, and my weekend adventures.
For more about details about me, read my intro post here!
Hope you enjoy and thanks so much for reading!!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
WHICH CAMERA DO YOU USE?
• I use a Canon Rebel T3i with either a 50mm, 18-55mm or a 55-250mm lens
• I also use my iPhone 6 and my GoPro Hero 4 Silver
IS THAT YOUR NATURAL HAIR COLOUR?
• My hair is sensitive to sunlight, so it fluctuates colour throughout the year. In the winter it is a coppery red, in the summer it is strawberry blonde, and on a sunny beach it turns this white blonde colour. I have recently started to dye it to keep the same colour year round!
HOW DO YOU DYE YOUR HAIR?
• I colour my hair at home because it is expensive to get it done at a salon!! I use L’Oreal Quick Blue Powder, 20 & 30 Creme Volume Developer, and Wella Color Charm #T18 Lightest Ash Blonde. I will write a post on how I get my hair this colour without damaging it, without breaking the bank, hopefully soon!
HOW DO YOU EDIT YOUR PHOTOS?
• I use a program called Lightroom for colour correction – it is my ride or die. If I want to remove objects from the background, I use Adobe Photoshop.
HOW TALL ARE YOU?
• I am 5’10”
WHERE DO YOU LIVE?
• I live in Yukon, Canada during the summer, and I attend University in Lethbridge, Alberta during the school year.
WHAT ARE YOU STUDYING?
• I am working towards completing two degrees in New Media and Marketing.
WHERE HAVE YOU TRAVELLED TO?
• I have travelled extensively all over Canada, Europe, and the United States growing up, and after I graduated from high school I backpacked through 20 countries and 49 cities.